- Pregnancy Tests: We will provide a lab quality urine pregnancy test.
- Limited Ultrasound Services: A trained ultrasound technician will perform an ultrasound for all clients who test positive on the pregnancy test to determine viability and provide confirmation of pregnancy.
- Options Counseling: The trained Advocates discuss fetal development; truthful and complete information about abortion procedures (including physical, emotional and spiritual risks); the adoption option; and the challenges and rewards of single parenting and marriage.
- Accurate information on potential consequences of birth control use and sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- Baby Clothes/Diapers/Baby Items/Maternity Clothes: These donated items are available upon request to those in need.